My Story ♥


Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Not happy... at 7:33 PM



I'm not happy today.... :'(
These day alot thing to settle,alot thing to suffer.
Family problem are killing me, yesterday dad never pick up my calls. He changed alot.. He'll never do that to me. Never!
Well,my problem or his problem? I don't know..
Yeah,old sick visit again....
Vomited blood twice,i was thinking... Isit the weather is too hot or is my problem?
i don't dare to go for a check-up,i don't wanna know the result.
If is bad,what am i gonna do ?
Sighh,What's wrong with my body? Last four year i starting vomit blood,stoped for four year. Yeah,it comee back all now............
I'm scare..

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Queen

Photobucket

Elin ♥



Twitter





Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


Links

Dar'Mich
Dar'Vanessa
Darl'Yissa
Bb'Yee
Bb'Tien
Bb'Vien
Bb'Weeking
Bb'Ruffa
Gino ;D
Baby'Mico
Mayjoy
Ping
Letty
Joeleen
Ricky/a>
April
Ying
Yong



JukeBox


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.



Archives

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved